Wacom Components Driver version: 7.7-13
For Tablets and Windows Devices with Wacom Pen Technology ComponentsThis Wacom Components driver offers added features for most pen input tablets or computers that use Wacom’s pen technology. To verify whether your tablet or computer can take advantage of this driver, please download the driver and run the installer. If the driver does not work for your tablet or computer, a ‘Computer unsupported’ message will appear. Click the ‘Close’ button and the installer will cancel and leave your system unchanged.
Bamboo Ink and Bamboo Ink Plus work with compatible pen-enabled devices that feature Wacom AES technology or Microsoft Pen Protocol. Windows 10 contains a pen driver that supports Bamboo Ink and Bamboo Ink Plus without requiring a Wacom driver (the Windows Inbox driver*). The Windows Inbox driver is the only driver available for all tablets and computers that use the Microsoft Pen Protocol, such as all Microsoft-branded devices.
Note for Microsoft Pen Protocol devices:To use the Bamboo Ink or Bamboo Ink Plus on devices using Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP), switch your pen to MPP mode. Directions are available on the Bamboo Ink Getting Started page at http://www.wacom.com/inkgo. Note that the Wacom Components driver does not support devices using the Microsoft Pen Protocol.
After installing this driver on your Windows device with Wacom’s pen technology, your tablet or computer can take advantage of the following Wacom optimized pen features:
- Pen tip pressure sensitivity adjustment for better control of drawing and handwriting.
- More productivity enhancing options for pen button(s) and on-screen functions.
- Programmable Bluetooth button functions to provide quick access to applications and functions (for pens with a Bluetooth button).
- Pressure sensitivity in graphic applications that require Wintab**.
How to install the driver:
- Click the Download button.
- Note: If you are upgrading from a previous Wacom Components Driver version: for best results, uninstall the current driver first and restart the system prior to installing the new driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to launch the installer and follow the prompts.
* Inbox drivers are drivers that Microsoft ships with Windows "in the box". They are the drivers that are listed under Packages\Drivers in the distribution share.
** Wintab is a software interface for Windows computers that have pen tablets connected. It is mostly used by graphics applications.
For resolved and known issues view the Driver Release Notes