Enhanced Tablet Driver version 7.3.4-28 for Tablet PCs
Expand the capabilities of your Wacom enabled Windows 10 tablet computer (also supports Windows 8 and Windows 8.1). Installing this driver will provide many advanced pressure-sensitive features that Wacom pen tablet users have come to enjoy. The driver supports advanced features such as pressure-sensitivity in graphics applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Corel Painter. It also allows you to adjust the pen tip pressure sensitivity and to program the side switch of the pen for a wide range of alternative settings and functions.
Install driver version ISD_7.3.4-28 on tablets that have Wacom feel IT technologies or Wacom Penabled technologies to expand the tablet’s functions and capabilities.
- Take advantage of the advanced pressure-sensitive features.
- Benefit from pressure sensitivity in graphics applications such as Adobe Photoshop® and Corel Painter®.
- Adjust the pen tip pressure sensitivity for better control.
- Program the side switch of the pen to a wide range of settings and functions.
Warning: Do not install this driver on Surface Pro 3 and Surface Pro 4. Surface Pro 3 and Surface Pro 4 are not tablets with Wacom feel IT technologies.
For resolved and known issues view the Driver Read Me informationDriver installation
- Click on the Download link and save the file to your computer. If you are upgrading from a previous Wacom driver version, uninstall that driver first for best results. Restart the system prior to installing the new driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to launch the installer and follow the prompts.
- If prompted, restart the system by clicking the Ok button.
All other trademark names mentioned above are the property of their respective owners and are used with their permission. Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, and Microsoft Windows