Enhanced Tablet Driver version 7.3.4-36 for Tablets, Windows devices and the new Bamboo Ink.
Important for Microsoft Surface tablets: You do not need to install this driver on Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, or Surface Studio. To use Bamboo Ink on Microsoft Surface devices with Microsoft Pen Protocol, you need to switch your Bamboo Ink to MPP mode as shown on the Bamboo Ink Getting Started page at http://wacom.com/inkgo
Tablets and Windows Devices with Wacom enabled components.
Install driver version ISD_7.3.4-36 on your Wacom-enabled Windows 10 device (Anniversary Update 1607 and Creator’s Update 1703) tablet or Windows device to take advantage of the Wacom optimized features with Bamboo Ink.
- Benefit from pressure sensitivity in graphics applications such as Adobe Photoshop® and Corel Painter®.
- Adjust the pen tip pressure sensitivity for better control.
- Program the pen button/s to perform a wide range of settings and functions
- Click Download.
- Note: If you are upgrading from a previous Wacom driver version for best results; uninstall the current driver first and restart the system prior to installing the new driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to launch the installer and follow the prompts.
For resolved and known issues view the Driver Read Me information
All other trademark names mentioned above are the property of their respective owners and are used with their permission. Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, and Microsoft Windows