Wacom Components Driver version: 7.6-22
Important for Microsoft Surface tablets: This driver does not support any version of the Microsoft Surface. To use Bamboo Ink on Microsoft Surface devices with Microsoft Pen Protocol, you need to switch your Bamboo Ink to MPP mode as shown on the Bamboo Ink Getting Started page at http://www.wacom.com/inkgo
Tablets and Windows Devices with Wacom enabled components on Windows 7 or Later.
Install driver version 7.6-22 on your Wacom-enabled Windows device and your tablet or Windows device may take advantage of the Wacom optimized features and also support Bamboo Ink stylus.
- Benefit from pressure sensitivity in graphics applications such as Adobe Photoshop® and Corel Painter®.
- Adjust the pen tip pressure sensitivity for better control.
- Program the pen button/s to perform a wide range of settings and functions
- Click Download.
- Note: If you are upgrading from a previous Wacom Components Driver version for best results; uninstall the current driver first and restart the system prior to installing the new driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to launch the installer and follow the prompts.
For resolved and known issues view the Driver Release Notes
All other trademark names mentioned above are the property of their respective owners and are used with their permission. Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, and Microsoft Windows